Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Da Day after Irma

Arrrrroooooo!  Irma is gone.

We got about 4"s of rain and wind, but dat's all.   I had wet paws and didn't like going outside in all da wind and rain but by da afternoon, it was sunny.  We were lucky and I'm still sending up prayers for all dos affected by Irma and Harvey.





Since it was so sunny, Mom and Auntie D decided it was a good day for a ride in da car.   When they asked me if I wanted to go, I jumped at the chance.   Ya see, I LOVE going for rides in da car and couldn't wait to see where we are going.

Sometimes, I try to get into da front seat but Mom says dat I can't drive cuz my paws will not reach da petals.   Drat.

OMD...... we went to my all time favorite place!
We went to da BEACH!!!

Funny how it is always a beautiful day
after a storm.

I made lots of new friends at da beach.
All da peeps think I'm handsome.
Trips to da beach is always an ego booster for me.




















I hope dat you had a grrrrrrrrreat day.

Wags, 
          Ranger

Pees.... we are still keepin' and eye on Hurricane Jose but Mom's insurance guy says dat it won't be a problem.   "Trump will not let him into da country wiffout da proper papers and dos have blown away".
(just a little insurance adjuster humor).




14 comments:

  1. I is soooo pleased to hear from you Ranger, I was worried about how you had got on wiv that Irma and her nasty temper.
    And you got a pawsome day at the beach, what FUNS!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that Irma missed you for the most part but we were scared for our Florida friends. We've heard from everyone but Lily's family (they probably don't have power for the internets) and everyone is fine!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Ranger ..... I'm so glad that Irma sheila has disappeared and left a beautiful day in her wake. You got to go to the beach! How good is that??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trump had better build that wall quickly. José might sneak in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're glad to hear that you're doing all right. What a beautiful beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice of Irma to leave you alone!!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. lets say it with dorothy... ding dong the witch is gone! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you Irma was not too bad for you. How is your Paw?

    ReplyDelete
  9. We think the insurance adjuster is right!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are safe and the adjuster cracked us up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glads everythings is okays there Ranger!!! You look FABulous BTW, and I am sure all the peeps gushed over your handsome self!
    Sendin' lots and lots of POTP to all those peeps that got affected.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad that you're ok. Fun time at the beach

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Add me to the list of those who are happy that you are okay, and Irma left you alone! And what great fun to get a surprise trip to the beach - You are a lucky Scottie!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...