Pages

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Wacky Holiday Challenge - August 6th

Today's Wacky Holidays are:

  • Friendship Day
  • Sisters Day
  • Wiggle Your Toes Day 
__________________________________

I picked Sisters Day.

Flashback:   Last year I got to meet my birth sister at my BFFs (Wally & Finn's) house.   Her name is Bea and she used to lived across da street from dem.

Me and my Sister Bea
She is really cute (like me), butt I must admit dat she is kinda bossy.   If I remember right, she was like dat when we were puppies too.   Hehehe.

 Luv ya Sis.   Run like da wind! 

And now for my Poor Paw Update.
We did not get results from da lymph node aspiration as da sample was not big enough.   We went back to da Dogster so we could try to draw another sample.   Unfortunately I have a really small lymph node and she could not get a good sample.
So... what's next?   Da Dogster wants to remove my toe (where da melanoma was found) to make sure that we get it all.   She also wants to remove da little lymph node.
Mom and Aunty D are traveling to Iceland later dis month so if we remove my toe, we'll do it in Sept so Mom can nurse me back to running speed.

Da question of da day:  Do you have all of your toes?

          Wags, 
                       Ranger

Pees..... Tomorrow's Holidays is National Lighthouse Day! 

10 comments:

  1. Ranger we are sorry to hear they want to remove your toe, but hope that keeps the sickies way.

    Lady loved Iceland - hope yours does too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all my toes but not all my marbles. I'm really worried about you. Because of melanoma, they amputated Kyla's toe. It didn't work because the melanoma had already spread. We're pulling for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our patron saint, Old Charisma, had one toe removed because of a tumor. It wasn't malignant, though. Good luck with that, and hope your folks have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, we Beaglebratz Ladiez did a sister'z post fer Sunday Selfiez an'fergotz it wuz a wacky holiday. May-b we will do anuther post later 2-day.

    That wuz so great that u gotzta meet your real sissy butt of course u iz more handsumer. We wish all the best with your oper-a-shun an'that will b the end of the melanoma. Our mom hadta haf a mole removed yearz ago cuz it wuz melanoma - no more melanoma now an'she iz fine.
    Lady Shasta an'Miss Maizie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess with the "C" it's better not to take any chances. POTP Ranger.
    Iceland is very popular.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  6. A toectomy? We hope that is easy on you. Might be better than have it spread. We know a hooman who was born with 6 toes and now has 4. She seems to be doing fine.
    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Us girl terrierists can be a bit bossy.

    I've got all my toes. But I'm shure ya won't miss one if it needs to go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a good lookin' sister you have Ranger! It must run in the family!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  9. sisters are great... wish I would see mine too once ;o) Ranger all our paws are crossed for good news and for your appointment... and we wish your mom a super time in that ice-land... do they have ice cream efurry day there?

    ReplyDelete
  10. POTP Ranger. Really sounds like the Dogster is trying to make sure you stay well.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...